HAES-friendly resources in Sacramento.
- Nicole Geurin, MPH, RD: Non-diet, weight-neutral registered dietitian nutritionist and certified intuitive eating counselor, specializing in corporate wellness and group health education
- Train Hard or Go Home: Size-friendly, supportive and fun fitness community in East Sacramento
- YouGotThis Fitness: Easy 8’s all-levels dancercise classes
- House of Sizzle: Size-positive burlesque classes
- Yemaya Salsa Dance Co: Body positive salsa dance instruction
- Feed Your Soul Therapy: Counseling for disordered eating
- Sacramento Plus Size Clothing Swap: Event for plus size women looking to refresh their wardrobe in a fun and body positive shopping environment
- Ella’s Boutique: Purses, shoes, clothing (sizes XS – 6X), and accessories
- Feed Your Soul Coaching: End emotional eating with Kim McLaughlin
- Iolande V. Argent: Size positive confidence and business coaching
Eating Disorder Recovery
Beyond Hunger: Local support group “It’s Not About Food”(Find freedom from the obsession with food and weight)Contact Lauralee Roark firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 497-8910Group meets 2 Wednesdays a month in Sacramento. Scholarships available.